Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Links and other Randomness

Al Davis: The Most Frightening Man in Professional Sports


Whenever you have a bad day at the office, think to yourself, "It could be worse, I could be working for this man."

Al Davis is nuts. Lane Kiffin's reaction is priceless, just laugh it off, Lane. He looks like a cross between a very old pirate and a very old snapping turtle. Or just really old ________.


Here is a clip from a Korean TV show. I know my reaction would be the same or worse.

Here are some more Asian pranks. The emu is classic, because every man has had that sensation wash over them that someone is directly behind them starring at the goods. What a scary sight that an emu would make. Here is another one. I like the last reaction the best. Finally, here is one of the classic pranks from America.



Have any women ever thought to themselves, "I just wish I could pee standing up." I know if I was a woman, I would experience a little envy going into a disgusting Johnny on the Spot while tailgating for an MU football game, of course while anticipating another dominating victory. Well, those crazy Japanese have caught on to this market and are selling a peeing video game.

The user gets to feel the pleasure of standing while going to the bathroom, while wearing a strap on appendage equipped with a phallic like controller. The future is coming way to fast and I know this because the Japanese are selling virtual reality peeing games!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That video of the screaming Korean was hilarious! Unfortunately I had to hold in my laugh while I was watching it. I'm trying not to blow my cover at work. I'm going for the "I'm really busy at my computer and not messing around on the Internet" look.

I hope we don't have any young viewers. Did you have to use the "p" word?! My eyes hurt for 5 minutes after reading it.